50 C.F.R. § 84.43   How do States get the grant monies?

Title 50 - Wildlife and Fisheries

Title 50: Wildlife and Fisheries
Subpart D—Conditions on Acceptance/Use of Federal Money

Browse Previous |  Browse Next

§ 84.43   How do States get the grant monies?

Funding to States is provided on a reimbursable basis. See §84.47 for information on what costs can be reimbursed. The Service may reimburse the State for projects completed, or make payments as the project progresses. For construction work and labor, the Service and the State may jointly determine, on a case-by-case basis, that payments may be made in advance. We will minimize the time elapsing between the transfer to the State and the State's need for the funds, and the time period will be subject to a specific determined need for the funds in advance. Except for extenuating circumstances, a reasonable time period to advance funds to a State is up to 3 days. OMB Circular A–102, Parts II and III, 43 CFR part 12, and 31 CFR part 205 provide specific information on methods and procedures for transferring funds.

Browse Previous |  Browse Next


ChanRobles Legal Resources:

ChanRobles On-Line Bar Review

ChanRobles Internet Bar Review : www.chanroblesbar.com

ChanRobles MCLE On-line

ChanRobles Lawnet Inc. - ChanRobles MCLE On-line : www.chanroblesmcleonline.com