50 C.F.R. § 86.52   What information must I include in my grant proposals?

Title 50 - Wildlife and Fisheries

Title 50: Wildlife and Fisheries
Subpart E—How States Apply for Grants

Browse Previous |  Browse Next

§ 86.52   What information must I include in my grant proposals?

You must submit the following standard forms and narrative for all projects (Tier One and Tier Two) (see §86.53):

(a) Standard Form 424 series as prescribed by the Office of Management and Budget. The SF 424 series consists of the Applications for Federal Assistance (SF 424), Budget Information—Non-Construction Programs (SF 424A), Assurances—Non-Construction Programs (SF 424B), Budget Information—Construction Programs (SF 424C), and Assurances—Construction Programs (SF 424D). Submit forms appropriate for either construction or nonconstruction projects. Forms are available from your appropriate Service Regional Office.

(b) Information requested under OMB Circular A–102 (Application Booklet for Federal Aid Grants—pending approval under the Paperwork Reduction Act).

Browse Previous |  Browse Next


ChanRobles Legal Resources:

ChanRobles On-Line Bar Review

ChanRobles Internet Bar Review : www.chanroblesbar.com

ChanRobles MCLE On-line

ChanRobles Lawnet Inc. - ChanRobles MCLE On-line : www.chanroblesmcleonline.com